Monday, September 6, 2010

What Is Jounce Anyway?

You probably already know all about it.  But, I'm always the last to know.  Today, I just discovered Jounce!  But, if you've never heard of it before, like me, you are probably asking yourself "what the heck is Jounce anyway?"

Where should I begin?  Let's see, first Jounce is a website.  The website is built around a unique software platform which allows the user to search and compare between 12 million affiliate offers!  Yes, I said 12 million!

Jounce is the world’s first "cross-network affiliate search engine". Jounce redefines one of the core problems of affiliate marketing.  It simplifies and streamlines the process of finding and recommending affiliate products.

So Jounce is a search engine providing affiliate marketers with detailed information about the offer they are considering. From there, users can quickly grab their unique referral link or "hoplink", and start promoting it in a fraction of the time it would have taken them before.  Start to see the value in Jounce?

One of the really cool features I like is the Advanced Search feature.  Advanced Search gives the user the ability to search by product name, contains or does not contain keywords, URL's, product price, commission and EPC.  Additionally, if you already know the product, you can find it by SKU, ISBN or UPC product identifiers.  Basically, you can find a product or find the affiliate program that offers the product you have already found.

There have been many times when I knew the niche I wanted to get into, but didn't have a product to promote.  So I would spend considerable time searching ClickBank, then PayDotCom, then maybe Commission Junction, and still maybe not find what I needed.  But now, I'm only one click away from finding EXACTLY what I need!

If you have your own product to promote or if you just want to serve up some ads (i.e. Adsense), you might not  be interested in Jounce.  However, if you are have found your niche and need a product to promote starting today, I highly recommend you check out Jounce!

You can visit the official Jounce website here:  Jounce

Check out my Blog Post: I Just Discovered Jounce

Check out my YouTube video: What Is Jounce Anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment